About this blog

 About this Blog


In this blog, I will be uploading Sanskrti translations of literature of other cultures, like Greek, Norse, Egyptian, etc. Since I love Old Norse, you will see the blog posts be predominantly translations of Old Norse literature.

I claim no knowldge over the relevant languages, ecept for Sanskrit, so translations go by the English. That isn't to say I don;t pay heed to the origianl language, I do, but that would be meaning using dictionarys and comparing multple transaltions. 

I will make a blog post explaining how  I Sanskrtize foreign names. If you want to more information of how foreign names were rendered in Sanskrit, look to a blog post made in my other blog: Bharatiya Bharatashastra

https://bharatiyabharatashastra.blogspot.com/2024/04/non-sanskrit-names-in-sanskrit.html 

I will not always provide an English translation, but will put a link to an existing translation.

With that being said, enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hymiskvida in Sanskrit

Hyndloljod in Sanskrit

How to Sanskritze Norse Names